About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Post 15 - Lines

See if you can guess what this is a photo of!


11 comments:

  1. Looks like an old washboard to me...love the textures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture... and I'd go with a washboard also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was also washboard. :D Interesting shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. made of wood is as far as I get. I like the structure

    ReplyDelete
  5. made of wood is as far as I get. I like the structure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to let you all know... it is our wooden deck on our front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was Mum and Dad's deck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww I wanted to guess too, lol, I thought it was a louvered door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never guessed that...but what fabulous lines and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure what it it, but I like the gritty texture and muted colors.

    ReplyDelete