About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Photo 12 - Glow

This is our cat Phantom.  He was my husband's pet when we started dating.  The first few times I stayed over I got a fright too see these glowing green eyes in the middle of the dark kitchen on a trip for a glass of water.  I never expected to catch them on camera.  There is no editing in this photo except to crop it.

9 comments:

  1. I love the way she is staring you down. Very soon you will be under herpower, your feeling sleepy, sleepy! Purrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would scare me in the middle of the night for sure lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she ended up accepting that fact that there was a new lady in her owner's life! ;-) Her eyes are quite incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those eyes are spooky....reminds me of an old film, The Catpeople

    ReplyDelete
  6. sparkling eyes , i understand why they have such goog eyesight at night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my they are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you've got the twinkling glow in that kitty's eyes...especially with the one more intense than the other! His name really fits, I think!

    ReplyDelete