About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo 14 - Fluffy!

I was short a photo tonight, I forgot to take a summer bbq photo and there was no sunset.   So instead we have a photo in black and white of my fluffy blanket.  Certainly not the most exciting or impressive photo of the year! :-)


5 comments:

  1. But it IS fluffy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa, I'd never have guessed at a fluffy blanket. I thought it reminded me of water washing over the sand on a beach. Lovely shot.
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect fit for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it sure looks warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fluffy and a great texture.

    ReplyDelete