About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Photo 25 - Faces

This has to be my favourite photo of my blog so far.  I love that they were both looking at me.

7 comments:

  1. Great shot perfectly captured...great expressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they have nice soft blankets, and they don't seem injured but gee it would be great if they were free in the forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!
    I love the way you captured both of them looking and smiling at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy to see why you're pleased.......great eye contact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they want to play with your camera...I love taking pics of monkeys, they make great eye contact and wonderful expressions!

    ReplyDelete