About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Photo 3 - Cars

Well the weather has packed in again (so much for laundry day). Not really nice summer weather like we should have.  I took this sitting in my car while my husband was in the local supermarket.

7 comments:

  1. Who needs effects and filters when a windshield will do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must love you to got out into that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're in the middle of the carwash cycle, hope you get some sunny weather soon.
    Good luck with the photoblog, you'll learn lots and have some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow it is really pouring...hope that loving hubby of yours had an umbrella! I think I would have stayed home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainy windshields make for some intriguing Impressionistic photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love to be viewing this myself as we have been so dry here in our area. Nice to have hubby brave the downpour and do the shopping!

    ReplyDelete