About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Photo 16 - Strange

This is the view from Level 9 of the Waikato Hospital car park as seen through the metal grill railing.  I was not sure that it was how I thought it would turn out, but certainly fits the strange theme.


7 comments:

  1. A View without a view or a clue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....I've been looking at it for ages trying to decide what is behind the grille

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too was trying to make out what was beyond the screen....definitely strange!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, very strange, made my eyes dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very abstract...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As Tammy said this is very abstract . . . and strange. Makes me want to stare at it and they to understand what is behind the screen.

    ReplyDelete