About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo 11 - Analog

It got to late last night and I realised that although my husband had taken some photos on my camera I had not.  Therefore I went through the list so that I could find a theme that would make for an easy photo.  I decided I would take a photo of the watch face on my Ipod Nano.  My sister had a Mickey Mouse watch when she was young, but I like this Minnie Mouse one too. I just couldn't quite get the cropping to work perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. I had a Mickey Mouse watch in the Army, but never minnie, my mates would laugh.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. This brings back memories...I had a mickey watch as a kid too, but I am loving this Minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet clock....I obviously had a poor childhood ;) never had one of these (I'm kidding Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first I've ever seen a Minnie too, very whimsical.

    ReplyDelete