About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Photo 21 - Sky high

I can't believe I am at Photo 21 already.  There has been a bit of a break the last couple of days as I have had a cold. :-(
Anyway this photo is another taken at the Pureora Forest Park.  It was quite an isolated spot and this tree trunk stood proud at the side of the road.


6 comments:

  1. Nice angle and well shot against the sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the perspective of this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that angle...so high and mighty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite photo of yours this week. The perspective is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like the angle and focus of this image.....certainly sky high!

      Delete
  5. Reminds me of the perspective of some of Georgia O'Keeffe's work.

    ReplyDelete