About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Photo 26 - Freeze Frame

This photo was taken at the cricket game I went to today.  It was the first live cricket game I've ever been to, and our team lost by only 6 runs, it was a real cliffhanger.


4 comments:

  1. Matches the theme perfectly...caught in the action

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is what it looks like, I have never seen a cricket game either! Nice stop the action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've learned a thing or two just looking and reading your post, thanks!

    ReplyDelete