About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photo 22 - Leisure

Many people in NZ choose tramping, hiking or bush-walking as a weekend leisure activity.  This is one of the thousands of tracks available.  This is a particularly well maintained track.

8 comments:

  1. Or are you just leading us down the Garden Path??? Hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of my favourite pastimes....but where I walk there are not many trees (as you may have seen in my images)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite exercise is a walk through our local nature preserve. There is nothing quite like being so close to nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like one beautiful walk! I would love to be on that trail right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want to take that path, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely shot.....feels like I am on that path!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like how the path leads off into the distance, looks nice and shady.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love hiking, and that seems to be a very inviting trail.

    ReplyDelete