About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photo 10 - Flowers

These are one of my favourite flowers, and my Dad's too, so he always has some growing in his garden.  I am getting the hang of the macro and supermacro settings on my camera I think.

7 comments:

  1. I love fuchsias tooand this is a lovely shot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! What are they called? I love the varying shades of pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fuschias. If you squeeze when they are all still sealed they make a great popping sound... not that I'd know... sorry Dad!

      Delete
  3. So beautiful...I am jealous you can grow these...I always kill them! Love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice focus and excellent capture of the different shades of pink and magenta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely crisp shot of the fuschia bloom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exotic twin blossoms! So summer!!!

    ReplyDelete