About Me

My photo
New Zealand
This is the first photography challenge I have ever done. It is such a great idea. I purchased a new camera in the Boxing Day sales and this is the perfect opportunity to learn how to use it. I have been lucky over the last years to manage to get some amazing photos, but I am hoping that with a bit of motivation and some focus I might end up with some stunning ones this year as a result of this project.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo 9 - Fragile

This is another photo with which I am ecstatic with the result.  When I was taking it I couldn't really see the web completely on the screen due to the light, so was really happy to see the result.

9 comments:

  1. So fragile looking and so strong at the same time.Nice that the spider was home, was it white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't white, but was a pale brown, funny that it looks white in the sun.

      Delete
  2. This is an interesting and well-done capture! You must be incredibly adventurous, because I don't think I would've approached that spider with a ten-foot pole!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was only a tiny spider and I don't mind little ones. We only don't really have to worry about poisonous spiders luckily.

      Delete
  3. Nice capture of the web with the spider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome...there is nothing like nature's art! Really nice clarity on that web!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot....looks so delicate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this subject...you've photographed it wonderfully for an interesting composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! As much as I despise these creepy-crawlies, I'm totally fascinated by pictures of them and their homes!

    ReplyDelete